Ir al contenido principal

Entry 23 Exercising yourself.

 

Activity 6.3: Exercising yourself.

Write the sentences in negative.

          1. We are not carrying buckets.

           2. The dog is not running after the cat.

           3. He is not taking out a book.

 Fill in the correct verb forms.

         1. Tom is cleaning the shop.

        2. George is wearing a pullover today.

        3. We are making sandwiches.

 Which answers are correct?

1. Which verb forms go with the Present Progressive?

        am + infinitive + -ing ✅

        are + infinitive + -ing ✅

        is + infinitive + -ing✅

        infinitive + -ed

        infinitive + -ing

        infinitive + -s

        to be + infinitive + -ing ✅

2. Which of the following words are used with the Present Progressive (signal words)?

              always

              at the moment ✅

              Listen! ✅

             Look! ✅

             Now ✅

              Often

             Yesterday

 

 

 

 

3. Which verb forms are correct?

         she is putting ✅

          she is putting ✅

         she is running ✅

          she is running ✅

           she is siting

           she is sitting ✅

 

Form short forms/contracted forms.

      1. we are playing → we're playing

      2. she is wearing → she's wearing

      3. he is repairing → he's repairing

Fill in the verbs in brackets into the gaps.

     1. I am going to the pet shop. (to go)

     2. The cat is climbing through the window. (to climb)

      3. Listen! Angela is coming home. (to come)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Entry 12 Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced.

  Activity 3.5: Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced. In this activity, must create an infographic poster on the 3 studied units

Entry 24 Descriptive paragraphs on your skills

  Activity 6.4: Descriptive paragraphs on your skills Descriptive paragraphs on your skills I work in a dental laboratory, and thanks to my experience, I can perform various tasks with skill. For example, I can take dental impressions accurately and manufacture high-quality dental prosthetics. However, there are certain tasks in which I am not as proficient. I can't perform dental procedures directly because my role is centered in the laboratory. Additionally, I can't diagnose dental issues or carry out treatments, as this falls within the purview of dentists. In summary, I can play a crucial role in the manufacturing of dental devices, but I can't perform clinical procedures or make diagnoses.