Ir al contenido principal

Entry 10 Pronouncing ordinal numbers

 

Activity 3.3: Pronouncing ordinal numbers

In this activity, must work on the study guide provided by the teacher on pronouncing ordinary numbers when talking about ages.

1. How old is the youngest member of your family? The youngest member of my family is nineteen years old.

2. Who is the second oldest member of your family? The second oldest member of my family is my grandfather; he is eighty years old.

3. What's the age of the third youngest person in your family? The age of the third youngest person is my brother Jorge; he is twenty-two years old.

4. Is there anyone in your family who is in their twenties? Yes, my brother Roger is in his twenties; he is eighteen years old.

5. Who is the fourth oldest family member? The fourth oldest family member is my aunt; she is seventy-one years old.

6. How many family members are in their thirties? Two family members are in their thirties; they are thirty-one years old.

7. Can you tell me the age of the fifth youngest person in your family? The fifth youngest person is my niece; she is fifteen years old.

8. Who is the sixth oldest member of your family? The sixth oldest member is my uncle; he is sixty-two years old.

9. Do you have any family members in their forties? Yes, my brother Josué is in his forties; he is forty-one years old.

10. How old is the seventh youngest person in your family? The seventh youngest person is my niece Karla; she is fourteen years old.

https://voicethread.com/share/24420665/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Entry 23 Exercising yourself.

  Activity 6.3: Exercising yourself . Write the sentences in negative.           1. We are not carrying buckets.            2. The dog is not running after the cat.            3. He is not taking out a book.   Fill in the correct verb forms.          1. Tom is cleaning the shop.         2. George is wearing a pullover today.         3. We are making sandwiches.   Which answers are correct? 1. Which verb forms go with the Present Progressive?         am + infinitive + -ing ✅         are + infinitive + -ing ✅         is + infinitive + -ing ✅         infinitiv...

Entry 12 Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced.

  Activity 3.5: Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced. In this activity, must create an infographic poster on the 3 studied units

Entry 24 Descriptive paragraphs on your skills

  Activity 6.4: Descriptive paragraphs on your skills Descriptive paragraphs on your skills I work in a dental laboratory, and thanks to my experience, I can perform various tasks with skill. For example, I can take dental impressions accurately and manufacture high-quality dental prosthetics. However, there are certain tasks in which I am not as proficient. I can't perform dental procedures directly because my role is centered in the laboratory. Additionally, I can't diagnose dental issues or carry out treatments, as this falls within the purview of dentists. In summary, I can play a crucial role in the manufacturing of dental devices, but I can't perform clinical procedures or make diagnoses.