Ir al contenido principal

Entry 25 Descriptive paragraphs (use of going to for future plans)

 

Activity 6.5: Descriptive paragraphs (use of going to for future plans)

 

In two weeks, I'm going to start a new job at a technology company. I'm excited about this opportunity because it will allow me to apply my software development skills in an innovative environment. Over the next six months, I intend to work on challenging projects and learn as much as I can. I also plan to attend training courses to enhance my technical skills. In the coming year, I hope that my career at this company takes off, and I can make a significant contribution to its success. In the future, I aspire to lead development teams and work on even more exciting projects.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Entry 23 Exercising yourself.

  Activity 6.3: Exercising yourself . Write the sentences in negative.           1. We are not carrying buckets.            2. The dog is not running after the cat.            3. He is not taking out a book.   Fill in the correct verb forms.          1. Tom is cleaning the shop.         2. George is wearing a pullover today.         3. We are making sandwiches.   Which answers are correct? 1. Which verb forms go with the Present Progressive?         am + infinitive + -ing ✅         are + infinitive + -ing ✅         is + infinitive + -ing ✅         infinitiv...

Entry 12 Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced.

  Activity 3.5: Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced. In this activity, must create an infographic poster on the 3 studied units

Entry 24 Descriptive paragraphs on your skills

  Activity 6.4: Descriptive paragraphs on your skills Descriptive paragraphs on your skills I work in a dental laboratory, and thanks to my experience, I can perform various tasks with skill. For example, I can take dental impressions accurately and manufacture high-quality dental prosthetics. However, there are certain tasks in which I am not as proficient. I can't perform dental procedures directly because my role is centered in the laboratory. Additionally, I can't diagnose dental issues or carry out treatments, as this falls within the purview of dentists. In summary, I can play a crucial role in the manufacturing of dental devices, but I can't perform clinical procedures or make diagnoses.