Ir al contenido principal

Entry 3 Personal pronouns and Verb to be

 

Activity 1.2:  Personal pronouns and Verb to be

 In this activity, create a mind map about personal pronouns and verb “to    be”.

What are personal pronouns? Personal pronouns are words that we use to replace nouns when referring to people, animals, or things in a conversation. They help avoid repetition and make sentences lees cumbersome. Common personal pronouns include “I," "you," " he," she," "it," "we," and "they."

How do you use the verb to be? The verb to be is a fundamental verb in English that is used to express various states, conditions or identities. It can be used in different forms depending on the subject and tense.   

How are the personal pronouns related to verb to be? Personal pronouns are closely related to the verb "to be" because they are often used together to describe states, conditions, or identities of individuals or things. The form of the verb "to be" used depends on the personal pronoun and the tense of the sentence.

Why is it important  to know about personal pronouns and verb to be? Knowing about personal pronouns and how they relate to the verb "to be" is important for several reasons:

1. Clarity in Communication.

2.  Grammatical Correctness.

3. Effective Writing and Speaking.

4. Language Fluency.

5. Cultural   Awareness.

6. Grammar and Language  Learning.

7. Professional and Academic Communication.

8. Building Complex  Sentences.

 


 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Entry 23 Exercising yourself.

  Activity 6.3: Exercising yourself . Write the sentences in negative.           1. We are not carrying buckets.            2. The dog is not running after the cat.            3. He is not taking out a book.   Fill in the correct verb forms.          1. Tom is cleaning the shop.         2. George is wearing a pullover today.         3. We are making sandwiches.   Which answers are correct? 1. Which verb forms go with the Present Progressive?         am + infinitive + -ing ✅         are + infinitive + -ing ✅         is + infinitive + -ing ✅         infinitiv...

Entry 12 Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced.

  Activity 3.5: Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced. In this activity, must create an infographic poster on the 3 studied units

Entry 24 Descriptive paragraphs on your skills

  Activity 6.4: Descriptive paragraphs on your skills Descriptive paragraphs on your skills I work in a dental laboratory, and thanks to my experience, I can perform various tasks with skill. For example, I can take dental impressions accurately and manufacture high-quality dental prosthetics. However, there are certain tasks in which I am not as proficient. I can't perform dental procedures directly because my role is centered in the laboratory. Additionally, I can't diagnose dental issues or carry out treatments, as this falls within the purview of dentists. In summary, I can play a crucial role in the manufacturing of dental devices, but I can't perform clinical procedures or make diagnoses.