Ir al contenido principal

Entry 4 Listen, write and repeat.

 

Activity 1.4: Listen, write and repeat.

           In this activity, you must rewrite words studied presented in the   explanatory video.

 

 

A     B    C      D     E      F     G        H         I         J          K        L       M       N     O      P       Q       R       S

ei    bi    ci     di     i      ef     yi      eich     ai       yei       kei    e      em     en    ou     pi      kiu     ar     es

 

T   U      V        W         X      Y           Z

ti    iu     vi   dabliu    eks    uai       zi

 

1         2          3             4            5            6           7           8             9         10

One    Two    Three     Four        Five      Six      Seven    Eight      Nine    Ten

 

11           12         13              14               15            16              17                18                19              20

Eleven   Twelve Thirteen   Fourteen   Fifteen    Sixteen   Seventeen     Eighteen  Nineteen  Twenty

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Entry 23 Exercising yourself.

  Activity 6.3: Exercising yourself . Write the sentences in negative.           1. We are not carrying buckets.            2. The dog is not running after the cat.            3. He is not taking out a book.   Fill in the correct verb forms.          1. Tom is cleaning the shop.         2. George is wearing a pullover today.         3. We are making sandwiches.   Which answers are correct? 1. Which verb forms go with the Present Progressive?         am + infinitive + -ing ✅         are + infinitive + -ing ✅         is + infinitive + -ing ✅         infinitiv...

Entry 12 Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced.

  Activity 3.5: Infographic about family life, technology and their activities are evidenced. In this activity, must create an infographic poster on the 3 studied units

Entry 24 Descriptive paragraphs on your skills

  Activity 6.4: Descriptive paragraphs on your skills Descriptive paragraphs on your skills I work in a dental laboratory, and thanks to my experience, I can perform various tasks with skill. For example, I can take dental impressions accurately and manufacture high-quality dental prosthetics. However, there are certain tasks in which I am not as proficient. I can't perform dental procedures directly because my role is centered in the laboratory. Additionally, I can't diagnose dental issues or carry out treatments, as this falls within the purview of dentists. In summary, I can play a crucial role in the manufacturing of dental devices, but I can't perform clinical procedures or make diagnoses.